I want to start a series about emotions for the next few weeks, (until Christmas?), I will give some simple phrases for talking about different emotions. Today is anger.
10 phrases about anger.
- I’m sorry I’m too angry to talk right now, give me a minute.
- You make me so angry
- I’m at my breaking point!
- Give her some room, she’s really pissed right now.
- Watch out, he’s going to blow his top.
- I’m furious about President Trump’s tweet last night!
- My wife really hit the ceiling last night when I came home drunk.
- Rude drivers really make my blood boil, I have to be careful I don’t get road rage.
- Sooorry! I guess you got up on the wrong side of the bed today!
- What’s wrong with our teacher today? I was just a little late and he really bit my head off!